疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:交通警察
日期:2016-06-28 10:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.
小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。
Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。
All right, look. Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.
好吧,听着。每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。
Well, you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。
I'm not a dumb bunny.
我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。
Right. And that's not wet cement.
对。然后那不是未干的水泥。
You'll never be a real cop.
你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。
You're a cute meter maid, though.
你是一个可爱的交通警察。
Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。
Oh, hey, it's my parents!
哦,对了,这是我的父母!
Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!
哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!
Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?
嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?
It was real great!
挺棒的!
Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?
是吗?事情都如你预期吗?
Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...I'm really making a difference.
当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...我真的发挥作用。
Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie. Look at that!
等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。看那个!
Oh, my sweet heaven! Judy, are you a meter maid?
哦,我亲爱的天堂!朱迪,你是交警?
Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..
哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..
It's the safest job on the force! She's not a real cop!
那是最安全的工作! 喔她不是个真正的警察!
Our prayers have been answered! Glorious day!
我们的祷告成真了! 美好的一天!
Hoho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! Dad! Dad! Meter maid!
嗬 嗬,交警,交警,交警!爹地!爹地!交警!
You know what, it's been a really long day, I should...
你们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...
You get some rest. Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.
你尽量休息。 那些罚单可不会自己开好。
Byebye.
再见。
Byebye.
再见。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。


本期视频:

重点讲解

讲解:
be/get crushed
压坏;压伤;挤压变形:
The car was completely crushed under the truck.
小轿车被卡车压得完全变形了。


have the guts to do sth
勇气;胆量;决心;毅力:
He doesn't have the guts to walk away from a well-paid job.
他没胆量辞去一份报酬优厚的工作。


answer to prayers
答覆;回答:
As if in answer to our prayers, she offered to lend us £10 000.
好像祈祷很灵验似的,她提出借给我们 1 万英镑。


in force
已生效;在实施中:
The new regulations are now in force.
新规章已生效。


temporary work/job(工作)
短暂的;暂时的;临时的:
I'm looking for some temporary work.
我在找个临时工作。


hang in there
保持信心;坚持下去;不气馁
Hang in there,one day we'll be a success.
坚持住,有一天我们会成功的。


分享到