疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:跟踪夜嚎者
日期:2016-07-27 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I thought you guys only grew carrots. Mmph. What's your plan?
我以为你们只种胡萝卜。你的计划是什么?
We are gonna follow the Night Howlers.
我们要跟踪夜嚎者。
Okay, how?
好吧,怎么做呢?
Know this guy?
知道这个人吗?
Uhhuh. I told you, I know everybody.
嗯。我告诉过你,我认识所有人。
Haha. Well, hello! Step right up.
呵呵。您好!靠过来看啊。
Anything you need, I got it.
有你要的一切,我知道了。
All your favorite movies. I've got movies that haven't even been released yet.
所有您喜爱的电影。我甚至还有还没上映的电影。
Hey, fifteen percent off. Twenty! Make me an offer. Come on!
嘿,十五折优惠。 二十!让我的报价。来吧!
Well, well, look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.
好了好了,看这是谁,盗版杜克。
What's it to you, Wilde? Shouldn't you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something?
怎么了,尾耳朵?你不应该融化冰棒之类的吗?
Hey, if it isn't flopsy the copsie.
嘿,这不是软趴趴的警察吗。
We both know those weren't only onions I caught you stealing.
我们都知道你偷的不是发霉的洋葱。
What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton?
你打算把那些夜嚎者怎么样,威斯登?
It's Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain't talking, rabbit.
是威斯登,杜克威斯登。我就是不说话,兔子。
And there ain't nothing you can do to make me.
不管你做什么我都不会说的。
Ice him.
冻住他。
You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She's a cop!
你肮脏的老鼠,你为什么要帮她?她是一名警察!
And the godmother to my future granddaughter.
她还是我未来孙子的干妈。
I'm gonna name her Judy. Ohhhh...
我会叫她朱迪。 欧...
Heh heh heh. Ice this weasel.
嘿嘿嘿。冻住这个黄鼠狼。
Aww! All right, all right! Please! I'll talk. I'll talk.
噢!没事,没事!等等,我同意,我说话。
I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them.
我偷夜嚎者是因为我可以卖了它。
They offered me what I couldn't refuse: Money.
他们给了我什么,我无法拒绝:钱。
And to whom did you sell them?
你卖给的他们是谁?
A ram named Doug. We got a drop spot underground.
一个名字叫道格的一只公羊。我们在地下铁有个交货点。
Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly. He's unfriendly.
小心点,道格是很不有善。他很凶残的。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
step up

走上前去:
She stepped up to receive her prize.
她走上前去领奖。

drop sb / sth (off)
中途卸客;中途卸货:
You left your jacket, but I can drop it off on my way to work tomorrow.
你忘了拿你的短上衣,不过我可以在明天上班的路上顺便捎给你。

make sb do sth
迫使;强迫:
They made me repeat the whole story.
他们非让我把整个事件再说一遍。

melt away | ?melt sth away
(使)慢慢消失:
At the first sign of trouble, the crowd melted away.
人群一看有麻烦,便作鸟兽散。

release sth
公开;公布;发布:
Police have released no further details about the accident.
关于这次事故,警方没有透露更多的细节。


分享到