疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:罪魁祸首
日期:2016-08-01 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Blood, blood, blood! And death.
血,血,血!和死亡。
All right, you know you're milking it.
好吧,好你演的太夸张了。
Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it.
可以起来了,我想我们搞定了。我想我们搞定了。
We got it up there, thank you, yaketyyak.
你全都说出来了,谢谢你羊咩咩市长。
You laid it all out beautifully.
你把它全部出来粉墨登场。
What?
什么?
Yeah. Oh, areare you looking for the serum? Well, it's right here.
是啊。哦,是,你在找毒素的子弹吗?嗯,就在这里。
What you've got in the weapon there,
你的武器已经到了警局,
those are blueberries, from my family's farm.
这些都是蓝莓,产自我家的农场。
Mmmuch. They are delicious. You should try some.
么。它们很美味呢。你应该尝尝看。
I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too.
如果能把狮子搞垮,我也能把你们搞垮的。
It's my word against yours.
这是我对你的话。
Ooo. Actually...
噢噢。事实上...
And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.
而我会让动物邦的掠食者都发狂。
It's your word against yours. Huh?
这是你对你的话。 咦?
It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom!
这叫做说话的艺术,甜心。嘣!
Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today, guilty of masterminding the savage attacks that have plagued Zootopia of late.
羊咩咩市长,今天被抓出是动物发狂的罪魁祸首,策划了动物乌托邦的野蛮攻击。
Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, denies any knowledge of her plot, claiming he was just trying to protect the city.
前市长,狮明德,表示对此完全不知情,表示他只是试着保护这座城市。
Did I falsely imprison those animals?
是我把这些动物关起来的吗?
Well, yes. Yes, I did.
嗯,是。是的我做了。
It was a classic doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal.
那是一个典型的为了正确的事做了错误的选择。
In related news, doctors say the Night Howlers' antidote is proving effective in rehabilitating the afflicted predators.
据相关报道,医生已经研发出夜嚎者的解药了 正在帮助病人康复。
Oh, Emmitt!
哦,埃米特!
Thank you.
谢谢你。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
rehabilitate sb

恢复…的名誉;给…平反昭雪:
He played a major role in rehabilitating Magritte as an artist.
他对恢复玛格里特艺术家的名誉起了重要的作用。

antidote (to sth)
解毒药;解毒剂:
There is no known antidote to the poison.
这种毒的解药尚未发现。

lay out
清晰谨慎地提出,策划(计划、论点等)
All the terms and conditions are laid out in the contract.
所有的条款与条件在合同中均已清楚地列明。

deny knowledge of
否认知道
He denied all knowledge of the affair.
他否认知道此事。

behind bars
蹲班房;被监禁;坐牢:
The murderer is now safely behind bars.
杀人犯现在被关在监狱里,不会再造成危险了。

plague sb / sth (with sth)
给…造成长时间的痛苦(或麻烦);困扰;折磨;使受煎熬
Financial problems are plaguing the company.
财政问题使这家公司焦头烂额。

frame sb (for sth)
作伪证陷害
He says he was framed.
他说他是被诬陷的。


分享到