疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:羊咩咩市长
日期:2016-07-30 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

There it is.
就在那儿。
Judy. Judy!
朱迪。朱迪!
Mayor Bellwether.
羊咩咩市长。
We found out what's happening. Someone's darting predators with a serum. That's what's making them go savage.
我们知道发生什么事了么。有人陷害了掠食者。这就是为什么他们会发狂。
I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job.
我真为你感到骄傲,朱迪。你真是帮了大忙。
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你,夫人。
How did you know where to find us?
你怎么知道在哪里可以找到我们的?
I'll go ahead and I'll take that case now.
我会继续前进,公事包就先给我保管了。
You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD.
你知道吗?尼克跟我会把他送去市警局。
Run.
跑。
Get them!
抓住他们!
Carrots!
萝卜头!
Here, I got you.
在这里,我给你。
Okay. Now, just relax.
好的。现在,只是放松。
Blueberry? Pass.
来点蓝莓? 不要。
Come on out, Judy.
拜托了,朱迪。
Take the case. Get it to Bogo.
拿着公事包。拿给蛮牛局长。
I'm not gonna leave you behind, that's not happening.
不,我才不会把你丢下,这不会发生的。
I can't walk.
我不能走路。
Just.. We'll think of something.
只是......我们会想别的办法。
We're on the same team, Judy.
我们是同一阵线的,朱迪。
Underestimated. Underappreciated.
被低估,不被欣赏。
Aren't you sick of it?
你不觉得烦人吗?
Predators. They may be strong and loud. But prey outnumber predators ten to one.
捕食者。他们也许强壮。但是我们猎物可是他们数量的十倍。
Think of it. Ninety percent of the population united against a common enemy.
想想吧。 百分之九十的人口团结起来反对共同的敌人。
We'll be unstoppable.
我们将所向无敌。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
dart a glance / look (at sb)

(朝某人猛然)看,瞥
He darted an impatient look at Vicky.
他不耐烦地朝维基瞥了一眼。

find sb out
查出(坏人);识破:
He had been cheating the taxman but it was years before he was found out.
他过去一直在欺骗税务部门,只是多年以后才被查出来。

leave sb behind
永久离开(某人、某地或某国):
She knew that she had left childhood behind.
她知道童年已一去不复返了。

sick of sb / sth | ~ of doing sth
(对…)厌倦的,厌烦的,厌恶的:
I'm sick of the way you've treated me.
你对待我的那一套我都厌倦了。

be outnumbered by
(在数量上)压倒,比…多:
The demonstrators were heavily outnumbered by the police.
示威者人数远不及警察人数。

underestimate sb
对…认识不足(或重视不够);低估;轻视:
Never underestimate your opponent.
决不可低估你的对手。


分享到