疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:来到动物邦
日期:2016-06-21 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! Yeah? Well, we're loud.
喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! 喔?是吗,我们很吵。
Don't expect us to apologize for it.
别指望我们会道歉。
Greasy walls.
油腻腻的墙壁。
Rickety bed.
摇晃晃的席梦思。
Crazy neighbors.
疯狂的邻居。
I love it!
我爱死了!
Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
Excuse me! Hmm?
不好意思! 嗯?
Down here!
下面这边!
Hi. O... M... Goodness!
嗨。 欧... 我的 ...天啊!
They really did hire a bunny.
他们真的雇了一只兔子。
Howhop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",but when other animals do it, that's a little...
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,但其他的人呢,有一点...
Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donutloving cop, stereotyping you.
那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
Oh. No, it's okay.
哦。 其实还好。
Oh. You've actually got... there's a...
哦。事实上你的...有一个...
A what? In your neck. The fold.
一个什么? 在你的脖子缝里。
The... this... Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
额...这... 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...
Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. Great. Thank you!
哦,在左手边。 很好,谢谢你!
Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

原声视频

电影简介:

本片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
live in luxury 奢侈的享受;奢华:
Now we'll be able to live in luxury for the rest of our lives.
如今我们可在有生之年过豪华生活了。
complementary (to sth) 互补的;补充的;相互补足的:
The school's approach must be complementary to that of the parents.
学校与家长的教育方法必须相辅相成。
get lost 遗失;丢失
The tickets seem to have got lost.
那些票好像给弄丢了。
expect to do 预料;预期;预计:
You can't expect to learn a foreign language in a few months.
不要指望在几个月内就能学会一门外语。
apologize (to sb) (for sth) 道歉;谢罪:
We apologize for the late departure of this flight.
本航班延误离境,谨致歉意。
bare your teeth (凶狠地)龇牙咧嘴:
The dog bared its teeth and growled.
那条狗龇牙咧嘴地低吼。
roll call 点名:
Roll-call will be at 7 a.m.
早晨 7 点钟点名。


分享到