有声读物《金银岛》第75期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(3)
日期:2013-08-27 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

They're going to kill you,Jim,said Silver when the two of us were alone,and they're going to stop me being their captain.
他们要杀掉你,吉姆,屋里就剩我们两个人时西尔弗说。他们不想让我当船长了。
When I looked into that bay and saw the ship was gone,I knew it was all over.
当我向海湾望去,看见船失踪了,我就知道全完了。
Now,I'll save your life,if I can,but it must be a bargain-you must save Long John from dying under the law.
现在我要救你,但我们必须讲条件—你也得帮高个儿约翰免上绞架。
I'll do what I can,I told him.
我能做的一定去做,我说。
There's trouble coming,Jim,he said.And talking of trouble,
就要有麻烦了,吉姆,他说。说到麻烦,
why did the doctor give me the map?
大夫为什么把那张图给我?
I stared at him in great surprise.Why indeed?
我盯着他,脸上露出惊讶的表情。为什么呢?
Well,he did,Silver went on.And that's strange.
真的,他把图交给我了,西尔弗继续说。这里面一定有文章。
The door opened and the five pirates came in.
门开了,五个海盗走进来。
They pushed one man forward and he gave something to Silver.
他们把其中一个人往前推,那个人交给西尔弗一样东西。
The sea cook looked at what the man had given him.
这位海上厨子看了看同伙给他的东西。
The black spot!he said.He turned the paper over.What's this?No longer captain.
黑券!他说道,然后看纸的背面。写的什么?下台!
You're becoming quite a leading man in this crew,George Merry.
你在这伙人中确实是个人物,乔治,
You'll be capn next,I suppose.
我猜接下来一定是你当船长。
But tell me what's wrong.
告诉我为什么。

关于《金银岛》

充满冒险乐趣、惊心动魄、精彩生动的金银岛,绝对让你有高潮迭起、意想不到的深刻体验!

分享到