有声读物《金银岛》第74期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(2)
日期:2013-08-26 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

One man swore and jumped forward with his knife.
一个人骂着拔出刀站起来。
Get back there!cried Silver.
住手!西尔弗喊道。
Did you think you were capn here,Tom Morgan?
你以为在这儿你是船长吗,汤姆·摩根?
Well,there's never been a man to stand against me.and see another day!
跟我作对的人从来都活不到第二天!
Angry whispers came from the other men.
其他的人发出了不满的声音。
Did any of you gentlemen want to argue with me?shouted Silver.
你们有谁想跟我争吗?西尔弗嚷道。
Well,I'm ready.Let him take a knife,and I'll see the colour of his inside!
我准备好了。让他拿把刀,我定要看看他的五脏六腑是什么颜色!
Not a man answered.I listened to my heart beating.
没什么人答话。我的心扑扑地跳。
Silver waited calmly,his pipe in his mouth,as he watched his followers.
西尔弗静静地等着,嘴里叼着烟斗,不停地看着他的同伙。
Slowly,they got together at the far end of the house and whispered to each other.
慢慢地,那帮海盗退到木屋的一边,交头接耳低语起来。
You seem to have a lot to say,said Silver.
你们像是有许多话要讲,西尔弗说。
Let me hear it,or stop talking.
讲出来让我听听,要不就闭嘴。
We'll go outside and talk,replied one man.
我们到外面去说,一个人说。
And he stepped calmly towards the door and disappeared out of the house.One after another,the rest of the men did the same.
他静静地走出木屋。其他人也一个一个走出木屋。

关于《金银岛》

他们又是否能平安地带着宝物归来呢?而独脚水手西尔弗又会在紧要关头使出什么阴谋诡计呢?

分享到