有声读物《金银岛》第7期:第二章 黑狗(3)
日期:2013-05-16 11:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I did not like the look on his face and was sure the captain would not be pleased to see him.
我不喜欢这个陌生人的表情,我相信老船长一定不喜欢他。
When the captain came back ,the man pulled me behind the door.
老船长回来了,陌生人把我拉过去躲在门后。
The captain opened the door and walked across the room.
老船长推开门走进屋来。
Bill,said the stranger.
比尔,陌生人叫道。
The captain turned quickly and saw us.
老船长转过身来看见了我们,
The colour went from his face and be looked old and sick.
脸上顿时变了颜色,一眨眼工夫变得衰老而虚弱。
Black Dog!he said.
黑狗!老船长喊道。
He stared at the stranger.And what do you want?
他盯着陌生人。你要怎么样?
I'll have a glass of rum, said Black Dog, then you and I'll sit and talk like old friends.
我想要一杯朗姆酒,黑狗说。然后我们坐下来像老朋友那样聊聊天。
I fetched the rum and they told me to go away.
我把朗姆酒取来,他们让我离开。
I went out of the room ,but the voices became louder.
我离开房间,他们说话的嗓门越来越高。

分享到