有声读物《金银岛》第34期:第六章 船和船员(4)
日期:2013-06-26 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Trelawney, said the doctor, I believe you have managed to get two honest men on board-that man ,and John Silver.
屈利劳尼,大夫说,我认为你物色到了两个正直的人—船长和约翰·西尔弗。
Silver, yes, said the squire, but the captain acts neither like a man, nor a good seaman!
西尔弗,没错,乡绅说。至于船长,他根本不像个男人,更不像一个好海员!
Well, said the doctor, we shall see.
那么,大夫说,咱们走着瞧吧。
We were moving the weapons and powder when Long John came aboard.
高个约翰来的时候我们正忙着搬火药和武器。
The cook came up the side as quick as a monkey and saw what we were doing.
他跳上船,像只灵巧的猴子,看着我们干活。
What's this?he wanted to know.
这是干什么?他问。
My orders,said the captain, coldly.You may go below, my man.
是我的命令,船长冷冷地说。你可以下去了,
The crew will want supper.
船员们该吃晚饭了。
Yes ,sir,said the cook, and disappeared quickly.
是,先生,厨子说,然后就离开了。
That's a good man, captain,said the doctor.
他是个好人,船长,大夫说。
That may be ,sir ,replied Captain Smollett.
也许是,先生,船长斯摩列特答道。

关于《金银岛》

难道是瞎子吗?读者正在疑惑时他又死于马蹄之下。那么谁是这部冒险小说的主角呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • powdern. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药 vt. 洒粉于,使变成粉,重