有声读物《金银岛》第44期:第八章 金银岛(3)
日期:2013-07-12 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

No one took much notice of me, only one man saying,Is that you ,Jim?
没人注意到我,只有一个人问了一句:是你吗,吉姆?
But Silver called from the other boat, wanting to know if it was me.
西尔弗在另一只船上喊了一句,以便确定是不是我。
Then I began to worry if I had done the right thing.
我又开始担心是不是应该这么做。
The crews rowed to the beach and our boat arrived first.
小船都争先恐后向岸边驶去,我们的小船第一个到达。
I ran towards the trees.
我上岸后就向树林里跑去,
Silver and the rest were a hundred me-tres behind,and I heard him shouting,Jim ,Jim!
西尔弗他们还在百米之后,我听见他在喊:吉姆,吉姆!
But I took no notice, pushing through trees and bushes, and ran until I could run no longer.
但我没有理睬他,在树和灌木丛间飞跑,一直跑到不能再跑为止。
I was pleased to lose Long John and began to enjoy looking around this strange island.
我很高兴逃离高个约翰,我开始巡视这个奇怪的小岛。
I crossed wet ground and came to a long,open piece of sand,
我穿过一片沼泽地带,来到一片长而开阔的沙地,
then went on to a place where the trees had branches that were thick and close to the sand.
然后到了沙地附近一片树高叶茂的地方。
Just then I heard distant voices, Sliver's among them, and hid behind a tree.
我忽然听见远处有说话的声音,西尔弗也在其中,他站在一棵树后面。
Through the leaves, I saw Long John Silver and another of the crew talking together.
透过树叶,我看见高个约翰正和几个船员说话。

关于《金银岛》

史蒂文森受到了许多作家的赞美,其中包括欧内斯特·海明威、约瑟夫·鲁德亚德·吉卜林、豪尔赫·路易斯·博尔赫斯与弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫等知名作家。

分享到
重点单词
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • slivern. 裂片,细片,梳毛 v. 纵切,切成长片,剖开