有声读物《金银岛》第58期:第十章 在寨子里(7)
日期:2013-08-01 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Well now,Capn Smollett,said Silver,sitting down in the sand,
那么,斯摩列特船长,西尔弗说着,坐在沙地上,
you were very clever,last night.
昨天晚上你们很聪明。
One of you is very quick with a knife,isn't he?
你们中的一个人用刀出手很快。
Some of my men were frightened,and perhaps I was too.
我们有些人都吓坏了,大概我也一样。
Perhaps that's why I'm here now.
所以我才来谈判。
But you won't do it again,by thunder!
但我发誓,这样的事不会再发生了。
We'll drink less rum and watch more carefully.
我们要小心布置岗哨,并且叫大家少喝点朗姆酒。
I was asleep,but I almost caught you.
我当时睡着了,可我差点儿抓住了你们。
The man you knifed wasn't dead when I reached him.
我跑到被杀的那个人跟前的时候,他还没死呢。
Well?said Captain Smollett,pretending to understand.
是吗?斯摩列特船长装作明白地说。
But I guessed what Silver was talking about.
我猜到了西尔弗说的事。
I remembered Ben Gunn's last words to me.
我想起本·葛恩和我分手前的最后一句话。
Perhaps he had visited the pirates during the night,when they were lying around their fire,full of rum.
他大概在海盗们喝醉了倒在篝火边的时候到他们的营地去过。
We want that treasure,and we'll have it!said Silver.
我们要岛上的宝藏,而且我们一定会得到!
Now,you have a map.
西尔弗说。你们有一张寻宝图。
Give it to us,and stop killing poor sea-men when they're asleep,
我们可怜的水手睡着的时候杀他们,我们就会让你们选择如何行事。
and we'll let you choose what to do.Either come aboard ship with us when we have the treasure,
只要把它交给我们,并且不要在或者等宝藏装上船后你们跟我们一起坐船走,
and we'll take you to a safe place;or stay here on the island.
我们担保让你们安全上岸;或者,你们可以留在此地。

关于《金银岛》

著名小说《金银岛》讲述了一个脍炙人口的探险故事。《金银岛》是以太平洋的可可岛为背景写的,该岛位于距哥斯达黎加海岸300英里的海中,曾是17世纪海盗的休息站。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的