有声读物《金银岛》第6期:第二章 黑狗(2)
日期:2013-05-15 10:54

(单词翻译:单击)

I asked him what he wanted and he said, I'll take a glass of rum.
我问他要点什么,他说:我要一杯朗姆酒。
But before I could fetch it ,he told me to come near him.
我正要去取酒,他把我叫过去。
Is this table for my old friend Bill?
桌上的早餐是不是为我的老朋友比尔准备的?
the stranger asked, with a terrible smile.
他狞笑着问道。
I told him I did not know his friend Bill and the breakfast was for a man who was staying at the inn.
我告诉他我不知道他的朋友比尔是谁,早餐是为住在店里的一位客人准备的。
We call him the captain,I said.
我们都管他叫老船长,我说。
Does he have a sword cut on his face?he asked.
他脸上有一道剑伤吗?他问。
Yes,I said.
是的,我说。
That's Bill,said the stranger.Is he here?
他就是比尔,他说。他在这儿吗?
I told him the captain was out walking, and the man waited ,like a cat waiting for a mouse.
我告诉他老船长出去散步了,然后他就等着,像猫在等老鼠一样。

分享到