有声读物《金银岛》第57期:第十章 在寨子里(6)
日期:2013-07-31 14:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Capn Silver?said the captain.Who is he?
西尔弗船长?船长问。他是谁?
Long John answered Me,sir.
高个约翰回答:是我,先生。
The men chose me to be captain after you deserted the ship We're willing to make peace if we can all agree.
您弃船而走以后他们选我当船长。如果大家都同意的话,我们希望讲和。
All I ask is your promise to allow me safely out of the stockade.
我希望你能保证让我安全地走出寨子。
I don't want to talk to you,said Captain Smollett,
我不想和你谈判,斯摩列特船长说,
but if you want to talk to me,you may come.
但如果你想谈判的话,你可以过来。
Silver came towards the stockade,threw his crutch over the fence,then climbed after it.
西尔弗向寨子走来,把他的拐杖扔过围栏,跟着爬上围栏,
With great difficulty,he walked up the hill of soft sand.
然后艰难地翻过一座小沙丘。
Aren't you going to let me inside?said Long John.
你不打算让我进去吗?高个约翰说。
It's a cold morning to be outside.
这种天在外边很冷的。
If you were an honest man,Silver,said the captain,you could be in your kitchen.
如果你是个诚实的人,西尔弗,船长说,你应该在你的厨房里。
You're either my ship's cook,or Capn Silver,a dirty pirate!
你要么是我船上的厨子,要么就是西尔弗船长,一个可恶的海盗!
Now,if you've anything to say,say it!
现在,你还有什么要说的,就快说吧!

关于《金银岛》

在能够击退敌人的功劳里少不了他的一份最狡猾的是约翰,拿走了许多他人挖来的金子、金条,坐船逃走了。

分享到
重点单词
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • stockaden. 栅栏,围栏 vt. (用围栏)围
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • desertedadj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • piraten. 海盗,盗印者,侵犯专利权者 v. 侵犯版权,翻印,