有声读物《金银岛》第15期:第三章 黑券(6)
日期:2013-05-28 14:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Sit where you are, Bill, said the blind man.
比尔,呆在那儿别动,瞎子说。
I can't see, but I can hear a finger move.
我看不见,但我知道你的手在动,
Hold out your right hand.
伸出你的右手。
I watched him put something in the captain's hand.
我看见瞎子把一样东西放在老船长手里。
And now that's done, said the blind man, and he quickly went out of the inn.
现在事情了结了,瞎子说,然后迅速走出客店。
I heard his stick tap-tap-tapping away along the road.
大路上留下了木棍探路的嗒嗒声。
The captain opened his hand and looked into it.
老船长收回手,仔细看自己手心。
Ten oclock!he cried ,and jumped up.
10点钟!他喊道,然后跳起来。
He put his hand round his neck, made a strange sound, and fell face down on to the floor.
他一只手卡住自己的脖子,怪叫一声,扑倒在地。
I ran to him, calling to my mother .But the captain was dead.
我一边跑过去,一边喊我的母亲。但老船长已经死了。

关于《金银岛》

心怀不轨的海盗们乔装成一般的水手,当中还包括阴森诡谲的独脚水手西尔弗。大夥儿假装跟着吉姆和利弗希医生一起去寻宝,航海的过程中,充满了千辛万苦和千奇百怪的事。

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a