有声读物《金银岛》第18期:第四章 水手箱(3)
日期:2013-05-31 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

And Ill take this for what Im owed, I said, and picked up the cloth of papers.
我把这东西带走抵账。我捡起那个布裹着的小包。
We ran from the inn and along the road to the village.
我们跑出客店向村子逃去。
It was dark but there was a full moon.
天黑了,但月亮很圆。
We heard running feet coming towards us.
我们听见有好些人朝这边跑来。
Take the money and run on, my mother said breathlessly.
你拿了钱快跑吧,我母亲上气不接下气地说。
But I refused to leave her. Quickly, I pulled her off the road and down under a small bridge .There we hid ,trembling.
我不能丢下她不管。我很快把她拖离大路,来到一个座桥下躲起来,浑身直发抖。
Not a moment too soon .Seven or eight men were running past us.
不一会儿就有七八个人跑过去。
Three men ran in front, and I saw that the one in the middle was the blind man.
其中有三个人跑在前面,我认出中间的就是那个瞎子。
Silently, I climbed back up to the road and lay in the long grass to watch what happened.
我悄悄地爬到路上,藏在草丛里观察发生的一切。
Down with the door!the blind man shouted.
把门撞开,瞎子喊道。
Four or five of them broke down the door of the Admiral Benbow and ran inside.
四五个人撞开了本葆将军客店的门冲了进去。
There was a shout: Bills dead!
有人喊道:比尔死了。
The blind man swore at them.Look upstairs and find the chest!he cried.
瞎子又骂他们。他嚷道:上楼去找水手箱。

关于《金银岛》

他们又是否能平安地带着宝物归来呢?而独脚水手西尔弗又会在紧要关头使出什麽阴谋诡计呢?  

分享到