有声读物《金银岛》第40期:第七章 苹果桶(6)
日期:2013-07-04 13:27

(单词翻译:单击)

You can imagine my horror!
你可以想像我有多恐惧!
I heard Dick begin to rise ,but Hands said,Oh, let's have some rum ,John.
我听见迪克已经站起来,可是汉兹说:噢,约翰,咱们喝点朗姆酒吧。
Silver sent Dick to fetch the rum, then Israel said something to the cook in a low voice,
西尔弗让迪克去取酒,伊斯莱尔和厨子低语了几句,
and I heard only a word or two.
我只听见几个字,
But they were important words:Not another man will join.
但很重要:有个人不肯参加我们的行列。
So there were still some honest men on board.
看来还有和我们站在一起的人。
I looked up and saw the moon had risen.
我抬头看去,月亮已经升起来了。
At the same time ,the voice of one of the crew shouted: Land!
正在这时有个人喊道:陆地!
There was the sound of many feet running across the deck.
甲板上顿时响起了脚步声。
I quickly got out of the barrel and was in time to join Hunter and Dr Livesey and the rest, at the side of the ship.
我也乘机跳出苹果桶,正好遇上亨特和李甫西大夫等人,便和他们一起冲上船边。
Away to the south-west,we saw two hills.
我们朝西南方向望去,可以看见两座小山。
Rising behind one of them was a third hill, even higher,
其中一座小山后面还有一座高一点的小山,
and with its top still hid-den in fog.
山的顶部还笼罩在雾中。
Captain Smollett gave orders ,and the Hispaniola turned so that the ship would sail just clear of the island on the east.
斯摩列特船长下了命令,伊斯帕尼奥拉号掉头从东面靠近小岛。

关于《金银岛》

充满冒险乐趣、惊心动魄、精彩生动的金银岛,绝对让你有高潮迭起、意想不到的深刻体验!

分享到
重点单词
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi