有声读物《金银岛》第80期:第十四章 寻宝记(1)
日期:2013-09-03 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Chapter 14 Looking for the treasure
第14章 寻宝记
We went back to eat our breakfast.
我们回去吃了早餐。
They have the ship,Silver told the men,and I don't know where it is.
他们有船,西尔弗说,我不知道在哪儿。
But once we have the treasure,we'll find it soon enough.
但我们一旦找到宝藏,很快就会找到船。
I'll keep the boy close by me when we look for the treasure;
我们寻宝时我会把这孩子带在身边;
then,when we have both ship and treasure,we'll persuade Jim to join us,and give him some of the treasure for all his help.
然后,我们会同时拥有船和宝藏,我们会说服吉姆入伙,分给他一些财宝。
The men were happy,but I was afraid.
那伙人都挺高兴,我却害怕起来。
If Silver's plan came true,he would forget Dr Livesey and the others,
如果西尔弗的计划成真的话,他肯定会忘掉李甫西大夫和其他人。
I was sure And if things went wrong,how could a boy and a one-legged man fight five strong men?
而事情如果搞砸了,一个孩子和一个瘸子哪敌得过五个壮汉?
When we left the stockade,everyone had weapons except me.
我们离开寨子,除我之外每个人都带着武器。
Silver had two guns;and the parrot,Captain Flint,sat on his shoulder.
西尔弗带着两枝枪;那只名叫弗林特船长的鹦鹉在他肩上。
There was a rope around me and I followed after Silver,who held the other end.
我跟在他身后,腰里拴着一根绳子,另一端在他手里。

关于《金银岛》

他每次的单独行动都让人为他提心吊胆,然而,他总能化险为夷并有重大发现。从他身上,我们看到了人类好奇心对自身发展的重大意义。

分享到
重点单词
  • stockaden. 栅栏,围栏 vt. (用围栏)围
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • flintn. 打火石,极硬的东西