有声读物《金银岛》第68期:第十二章 伊斯莱尔·汉兹(3)
日期:2013-08-16 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

We sailed ahead of the wind,the island moving past quickly.
我们乘风航行,岛上的景物迅速向后退去。
After my success,I was less sorry about deserting the stockade.
我终于成功了,因而对不辞而别的内疚也减少了许多。
There was only one thing that worried me.
只有一件事让我担心,
It was the way Israel Hands watched me at my work,a cold little smile on his face.
那就是汉兹看我干活的表情,他的脸上总带着冷笑。
We could not put the ship on the beach when we reached North Inlet because the sea was too high.
因为海水太深,当我们到达北部水湾时,我们没法让船冲上岸滩。
We had to wait,sit ting in silence over another meal.
于是我们默默地坐下来,一边吃些东西一边等待。
Capn,Hands said to me,still with that smile on his face,my old mate,OBrien,is dead.
船长先生,汉兹对我说,脸上还带着狡诈的笑,我的老伙伴奥布赖恩已经死了。
Can you throw him overboard?
你能把他扔到海里去吗?
I'm not strong enough,I said.
我没这么大力气,我说。
There was a pause,then he said,Well now,
他顿了一下对我说:那么,
would you be very kind and go down to the cabin and fetch me a bottle of wine,Jim?
你现在下去给我找一瓶葡萄酒来怎么样?
This rum's too strong for my head.
这朗姆酒劲儿太大了。

关于《金银岛》

没多久,比尔船长因为饮酒过量加上受到惊吓而死在旅馆中,吉姆无意间发现比尔身上带着的一张藏宝图,那是海盗普林特船长所遗留下的。

分享到
重点单词
  • stockaden. 栅栏,围栏 vt. (用围栏)围
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默