有声读物《金银岛》第77期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(5)
日期:2013-08-29 14:39

(单词翻译:单击)

The pirates jumped on it like cats upon a mouse.
那帮海盗像猫见了老鼠一样扑过去。
Very pretty,said George,but how are we going to get away with the treasure,when we have no ship?
这太好了,乔治说,可是咱们没有船,怎么把财宝运走?
You tell me,George!shouted Silver.
该你告诉我,乔治!西尔弗嚷道。
You and the others lost the ship;I found the treasure.
你和他们丢掉了船;我找到了宝藏。
But I'll not be your captain any longer!
但我将不再当你们船长了。
Silver for capn!shouted the pirates.
西尔弗当船长!那帮海盗喊道。
After a moment,the sea cook smiled.George,he said.
过了一会儿,船上的厨子笑了。乔治,他说,
I think you'll have to wait a while before you get another chance to be captain.
你想当船长还得等上一段时间。
Early in the morning Dr Livesey came to the stockade.
第二天一早李甫西大夫就来到寨子。
We've a surprise for you,doctor,Silver called out.We've a little stranger here.
我们有件意想不到的事告诉你,大夫,西尔弗说。我这儿有位小客人。
The doctor was now inside the stockade.Not Jim?
大夫已经进了寨子。难道是吉姆吗?
The very same Jim,said Silver.
正是吉姆,西尔弗说。
The doctor stopped.Well,well,he said.
大夫停住脚步。好吧,他说。
Then he went on,Let's see these sick men of yours,Silver.
先去看你的病人吧,西尔弗。
A moment afterwards,he entered the house.
他随即走进木屋,
With one look at me,he went to his work among the sick.
看了我一眼,然后去看那些病人。

关于《金银岛》

《金银岛》(又译《宝岛》)是史蒂文森所有作品中流传最广的代表作,其故事情节起源于史蒂文森所画的一幅地图。

分享到