听电影《这个男人来自地球》学英语第69期:还是一切皆有可能
日期:2013-07-24 12:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I don’t know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Something about this...
这件事
John Something about you, john.
关于你
The more I think about it,
我想得越多
The more I’m no longer in that chinese box.
越能跳出中国盒子
I sense... space.
我感到了 广阔的空间
A kinda latitude of what we happily call reality,
某种被我们称作现实的纬度
In which, as everybody keeps saying...
在那里 正如大家所说的
Anything’s possible.
任何事都有可能
Yes. No, no. No, no.
是的 - 别 别 别 别
No-No more words.
别再说了
I’m gonna go home,
我得回家了
And I’m gonna watch star trek
我要去看《星际迷航》了
For a dose of sanity.
回到现实
Good luck to you, man,
好运 伙计
Wherever this may lead you.
不论你被引往何方
You drop me a line sometime.
到时给我写信
Let me know how you’re making out.
好让我知道你过得怎样
I will.
我会的


妙语佳句

1.no longer
不再
And I no longer like skating since then.
从那时起我就不再喜欢滑冰了。

2.sanity
n. 明智;头脑清楚;精神健全;通情达理
If we follow the path of returning to sanity, they will wither.
如果我们遵循回归理智的道路,基地组织就会枯萎。

剧情百科

朋友们的态度至今仍未转变过来,有的以为约翰鬼话连篇,有的则对约翰的故事深信不疑,也许这就是这个世界的魅力,一切皆有可能……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.Roy: You mean you can pirouette ______ ______ ______ sort of thing?
罗伊:你的意思是你能“单脚着地旋转”和做诸如此类的动作?

2.Each of the respective communities must define their membership, roles, permissions,______ ______ _____.
每个各自的团体必须定义它们的成员、角色、许可等等。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Leave alone the footnotes.
别去管那些脚注。


2.Note down these questions along with the questions you found in the forums.
将这些问题与你在论坛里找到的问题记录在一起。

分享到
重点单词
  • latituden. 纬度,界限,自由选择权
  • sanityn. 神智健全,头脑清楚,健全
  • dosen. 剂量,一剂,一服 vt. 给 ... 服药
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定
  • pirouetten. (舞蹈)脚尖立地的旋转 vi. 用脚尖旋转
  • withervt. 使凋谢,使衰退,(用眼神气势等)使畏缩 vi.