(单词翻译:单击)
1.What do you think of your dispositions?
你认为你的性格如何?2.How do you get along with people who have different characters?
你怎么和不同性格的人相处?3.I am always cheerful and optimistic.
我总是很乐观开朗。4 I am somewhat on the shy side by nature,not really outgoing.
我觉得自己天生比较害羞,不怎么外向。5.They will say Xiao Wang is a friendly, sentimental and trust-worthy person.
他们会说小王是个友好、多愁善感、值得信赖的人。6.I admire those who are honest,liberal, and considerate.
我欣赏诚实、心胸宽广、善解人意的人。7.My strongest characteristic is my cheerfulness and friendliness.
我最大的性格特点是开朗和友好。8.I am conservative and I stick to my principles and keep to rules.
我是保守的人;我坚持原则,遵规守矩。9.Basically I am independent, efficient and easygoing.
基本上我是个思想独立、工作有效、待人随和的人。10.Perhaps peqjle think I am too conceited, but sometimes we need to have some confidence in ourselves.
也许人们觉得我太自负了,但是有时候我们有必要对自己有信心。Dialogue 1
对话 1A: What do you think of your dispositions?
A: 你认为你的性格如何?B: Well, I am always cheerful and optimistic. Sometimes, I may he a person of nervous disposition. But generally speaking, I am outgoing and energctic.
B: 呃,我总是很乐观开朗,但是偶尔会有点神经质。总体来讲,我是外向型的、精力充沛的一个人。A: How do you get along with people who have different characters?
A: 你怎么和不同性格的人相处?B: I will try to adapt myself.
B: 我试着调整自己吧。Dialogue 2
对话 2A: What kind of personality do you admire?
A: 你欣赏哪种性格的人?B: I admire those who are honest, liberal, and considerate.
B: 我欣赏诚实、心胸宽广、善解人意的人。A: How do get along with those people?
A: 你和这样的人相处得如何?B: I gel along with them quite well.
B: 相处得很好。