面试英语口语脱口而出 第51期:信号不是很顺畅
日期:2014-09-16 14:00

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Sorry, can you repeat that again? I can't hear you.

对不起,你能再说一遍吗?我听不见。

2. There is too much static on the line.

电话里杂音太多。

3 Pardon? I can hardly hear you.
对不起,我听不见。
4. We've got a bad line;can you repeat that?

信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?

5. Sorry, the connection is terrible.

对不起,信号太弱了。

6. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.

我什么都听不到,一会再打给你吧。

7. Sorry, we've got a poor connection.

对不起,信号很不好。

8. Sorry, I have trouble hearing you.

对不起,我听不见。

9. Can you repeat that, please?

你能重复一遍吗?

10. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.

我什么都听不到,我待会儿再打给你吧。
Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: Hello, this is Julie from Google Corp. Is that Jin Lili?

A: 你好,我是谷歌公司的茱莉。你是金丽丽吗?

B: Yes, this is Jin Lili. What can I do for you?

B: 是的,我是金丽丽。有什么事吗?

A: I am calling to impart the news that you are supposed to have an inteview.

A: 我通知你来面试。

B: There is too much static on the line.

B: 电话里杂音太多。

A: I said that you are supposed to have an interview.

A: 我是,你被通知来面试。

B: Pardon? I can hardly heat you. I will call you later.

B: 对不起,我几乎听不见你说什么。我晚点儿打给你吧。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Hi, is that Mr. Wu?

A: 你好,请问是吴先生吗?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B: 是的,有什么事吗?

A: I am calling to query about some of your information.

A: 我来问问你的一些情况。

B: We've got a bad line. Can you repeat that please?

B: 信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?

A: I said I want to ask about some of your information.

A: 我是说我想问一下你的一些情况。

B: Sorry, the connection is terrible. I'll call you back because I can't heat anything.

B: 对不起,信号太弱了。我什么都听不到。待会儿再打给你吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • impartvt. 传授,赋予,告知
  • queryn. 质问,疑问,疑问号 vt. 质问,对 ... 表示
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • staticadj. 静态的,静力的,静止的,静电的 n. 静电,静