面试英语口语脱口而出 第99期:其他福利
日期:2015-01-26 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

1. I want to know whether you can handle the matters of registered permanent residence.
我想知道,贵公司是否能为外地生源的毕业生办理户口。
2. Can you offer the Five Insurances for me?
贵公司能提供“五险”吗?
3. How does the insurance fund get paid?
怎么支付这些保险金呢?
4. Do you have any other personal subsidies?
你们有什么其他的个人补贴吗?
5. Are there any special benefits for women?
对于女职员有没有什么特别的福利?
6. Is there any allowance for festivals?
公司有节日补贴吗?
7. There are allowance on Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Day, and the Dragon Boat Festival.
春节、中秋节和端午节都有节日补贴。
8. In our company, women workers have a 2-week vacation a year.
在我们公司,女职员一年有两周的假期。
9. If you are married, maternity leave for some months is permitted.
如果是已婚女士,可以有几个月的产假。
10. There are subsidies for high temperature, food, transportation, renting and communication allowance.
公司有防暑降温补贴、餐补、交通补贴、租房补贴和通讯补贴。


Dialogue 1

对话1


A: I want to know whether you can handle the matters of registered permanent residence.
我想知道,贵公司是否能为外地生源的毕业生办理户口。
B:Don't worry about such problems. We can deal with them for you. Other questions?
B:不用担心这类事情,我们完全 可以办理。还有问题吗?
A: I have no other questions. Thank you.
A: 没有了,谢谢你。
B: You are welcome.
B:不客气。


Dialogue 2

对话2


A: Can you offer the Five Insurances for me?
A: 贵公司能提供“五险”吗?
B: Yes, we have insurance against old age, medical problems, unemployment,work _ injury and childbirth.
B:可以,我们有养老保险、医疗 保险、失业保险、工伤保险和 生育保险。
A: How are they get paid?
A: 怎么支付这些保险金呢?
B: Insurance against old age, medical problems, unemployeement will be paid by both the company and you, and the others by the company.
B:养老保险、医疗保险和失业保 险由公司和个人共同支付,最后两项由公司独自承担。

分享到
重点单词
  • transportationn. 运输,运输系统,运输工具
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • permittedadj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • communicationn. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信
  • allowancen. 津贴,零用钱,允许,限额,折扣,允差,考虑