面试英语口语脱口而出 第44期:确认个人信息
日期:2014-09-05 16:01

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Do you mind if I confirm some of your personal information for the coming interview?

我想为你的面试安排进行个人信息的确认,你介意吗?

2. I have to check your personal information.

我得核实你的个人信息。

3. Do you mind if I ask about your marital status?

你介意我问一下您的婚姻状况吗?

4. Which part of the country do you come from?

你来自哪里?

5. I am from Zhejiang Province and I grew up there.

我来自浙江省,那里是我生长的地方。

6. No, I am 22 years old.

不,我 22 岁。

7. I am divorced and I have a 5-year-old daughter.

我目前是离异人士,有一个5岁的女儿。

8. Is your e-mail address "susan312@gmail. com"?

你的邮箱地址是susan312@gmail. com吗?

9. Is your address "No. 100, Zhongguanyuan, Peking University"?

你的地址是“北京大学,中关园100号”吗?

10. I live in Peking University.

我住在北京大学。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: I am from China National Publications Import & Export Corp.,and I have to make sure your information as you have applied to our company. Do you mind?

A: 我足中国图书进口公司的。鉴于你的应聘,我们需要核实你的应聘信息。你介意吗?

B: No, not at all.

B: 不介意。

A: Are you 24?

A: 你是不是24岁?

B: No,I am 22 years old.

B: 不,我22岁。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Hi, Michael. This is ABC Company.

A: 你好,迈克。这里是ABC公司。

B: Anything I can do for you?

B: 你有什么事吗?

A: I have to check your personal information. Which part of the country do you come from?

A: 沃德核实你的个人信息。你来自哪里?

B: I am from Zhejiang Province and I grew up there.

B: 我来自浙江省,那里是我生长的地方。

分享到
重点单词
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • importn. 进口,进口商品,意义 v. 进口,输入
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案