(单词翻译:单击)
1.What should be included in my CV?
简历中应该包含哪些内容?
2.What should I put in my education background?
教育背景里应该填些什么?
3.Can I write down my hobbies and interests in my CV?
可以将我的兴趣爱好写进简历里吗?
4.Which is better, hand-written or printed?
简历是手写的好还是打印的好?
5.What kind of personal information should I write?
个人信息写什么?
6.What do you mean by “job intentions”?
工作意向是指什么?
7.Job intentions refer to what kind of job you are eager to get, for example, accounting and marketing.
工作意向指的是你要找什么样的工作,如会计、市场营销等。
8.You are supposed to be objective and honest about that.
你应该诚实、客观地填写。
9.Put the latest activities on the top.
把最近发生的活动放在最前面。
10.Your resume should be no more than an A4-sized paper.
简历内容最好不要超过一张A4纸。
Dialogue 1
对话一:
A: Excuse me. What should be included in my CV?
A: 请问,简力应该怎么写?
B: Generally speaking, a CV or resume is made up of 6 parts: personal information,educational experience,practical experience, personal skills, self-evaluation and job intentions.
B: 一般来讲,简历应该包括6部 分:个人信息、教育经历、工 作经历、个人技能、自我评价和工作意向。
A: What kind of personal information?
A:个人信息写什么?
B: Including your name, sex,date of birth, height, phone number, and so on.
B:个人信息应该写姓名、性别、 出生日期、身高、电话等。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: What should be put in my education background?
A: 教育背景里应该填些什么?
B: You are expected to write the educational experience about your high school and college, even the time
span.
B:教育背景里应该写上就读过的 高中、大学及就读时间。
A: What do you mean by “job intentions”?
A: 工作意向是什么?
B: Job intentions refer to the kind of job you are eager to get, for example, accounting, marketing.
B: 工作意向指的是你希望找到什么样的工作,如会计、市场营销等。