(单词翻译:单击)
1.What kind of people need to exit their country?
哪些人需要出境?
2.What does a teenage boy need to get ready if he wants to study abroad?
一个十几岁的男孩如果想要出境读书,需要准备些什么?
3.Do you know the restrictions about the carry-on items for exiting?
你知道出境随身携带的物品有何限制吗?
4.What are the things that are forbidden to take in departure?
出境时禁止携带哪些物品?
5.What do you know about displaced persons?
关于驱逐出境人员的相关事宜你知道些什么?
6.People may exit their country for multinational marriage, employment, study or investment.
人们由于跨国婚姻、就业、学习或投资而需要出境。
7.You can take small sum of money and important items such as passport and keys and business documents and so on.
出境时可携带少量现金和必要的物品,如护照、钥匙和商业文件等。
8.There is a long list of those things forbidden, including explosives, gum opium and precious cultural relics and so on.
禁止携带的物品能列出很多,其中包括炸药、鸦片和珍贵文物等。
9.We need scheduled offence and official documents from the government for removal.
我们需要一个罪行列表和政府的官方文件才能把他驱逐出境。
10.At last, he can go to the division of exit-entry administration of Public Security Bureau in his di strict to finish the procedures.
最后到所在区的公安局出人境管理处完成所有的申请程序。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: you know the restrictions about the carry-on items for exiting?
A: 你知道出境时随身携带的物品有何限制吗?
B: Yes, you can take small sum of money and important items such as passport and keys and business documents and so on.
B: 知道,出境时可携带少量现金和必要的物品,如护照、钥匙 和商业文件等。
A: What are the things that are forbidden to take in departure?
A: 出境时禁止携带哪些物品?
B: There is a long list of those things forbidden. including explosives, gum opium and prccious cultural relies and so on.
B: 禁止携带的物品能列出很多,其中包括炸药、鸦片和珍贵文物等。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: What should you do if you find out a man may has an illegal departure in exit control point?
A: 如果在出境关卡发现有一人可能是非法出境,你该怎么做?
B: We can inform the department in charge and ask for revocation of passport.
B: 我们应该通知有关部门,请求撤销护照。
A: What else do you need to keep him in temporary custody?
A: 除此之外还需要什么来对他进行暂时的羁押?
B: We need a detention warrant.
B: 我们需要羁押令。