(单词翻译:单击)
1.Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
你知道什么时候会有结果吗?
2.When can I know whether I'm accepted or not?
什么时候我才能知道是否被录取了?
3.Hello, this is Wang Li. I want to know the status of the position.
你好,我是王丽。我想知道目前这个职位的状况。
4.I'm just calling to see if you have made any decision about the position.
我打电话只是想问一下,你们是否已经确定了这个职位的人选?
5.I'm willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
好的,我会耐心等待你们的决定。
6.We will let you know probably next Monday.
我们夫概在下周一会通知地细果。
7.It's pending now.
我的还没士定呢。
8.I'm just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the salesman position.
我想问问关于销售员一职你们是否已经作出了决定。
9.unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline, so we haven't made any decision.
很抱歉,我们一直在忙一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作出任何决定。
10.Sorry, I can't give you an immediate answer on the matter.
对不起,我现在不能立刻答复你。
Dialogue 1
对话1
Hello, this is Mr. Simon. May I help you?
你好,我是西蒙。有什么事儿吗?
Hello, this is Wang Li. I want to know the status of the position.
你好,我是王丽,我想知道目前这个职位的状况。
Sorry, I can't give you an immediate answer on the matter. It's pending now.
对不起,我现在不能立刻答复你,我们还没决定呢。
When can I know whether I'm accepted or not?
什么时候我才能知道是否被录取了?
In about 3 to 4 days.
大概三四天吧。
Dialogue 2
对话2
I'm just calling to see if you have made any decision about the position.
我打电话只是想问一下你们是否已经决定了这个职位的人选?
Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all.
不好意思,我们还没做出决定。
Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
你知道什么时候会有结果吗?
We will let you know probably next Monday. I hope to give you a positive reply.
我们大概在下周一会通知你结果,我希望给你一个肯定的答复。
I'm willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
好的,我会耐心等待你们的决定。