(单词翻译:单击)
1.What would a typical day be like here?
我每天的工作安排是怎样的?
2.Do I have to work under stress?
我的工作压力大吗?
3.Do you expect me to do that independently?
你希望我独立完成工作吗?
4.How would you describe the duties of my job?
你想怎么安排我的工作职责呢?
5.What does my job description say?
我的工作职责是怎样要求的?
6.Your job includes paper filling a lot, and you will have to check and fill the stationery cabinet regularly.
你要做大量的文件归档工作,需要定期查看文件柜,更新其中的文档。
7.You start working by checking your schedule.
开始工作时先查看你的工作日程。
8.Your main responsibility is trouble-shooting between top management and the general employees.
你的主要职责就是解决管理层和员工之间的问题。
9.You have the task of monitoring the local sales team, managing the office and doing the occasional presentation.
你要负责监控本地的销售小组,管理办公室,偶尔也要作作报告。
10.Besides, you have to reserve the meeting room in advance if there are any important visitors.
此外,若有重要访客,要提前安排好会议室。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: What would be my daily duties?
A: 我的日常工作是什么?
B: Your job includes paper filing a lot. Anc you will have to check and fill the stationer cabinet regularly. Besides, you have reserve the meeting room in advance if ther arc any important visitors.
B:你的工作包括大量的文件归档。你要经常査看文件柜,更新其中的文件。此外,若有重要访客,要提前安排好会议室。
A: Got it. To whom should I report?
A: 好的那我向谁汇报呢?
B: Of course to me.
B: 当然是我了。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: What would my new duties be?
A: 我的新工作主要要负责什么?
B: Your main responsibility is trouble-shooting between top management and the general employees.
B: 你的主要职责就是解决管理层和员工之间的问题。
A:Will I have the chance to take business trip abroad once in a while?
A:我有机会偶尔到国外出差吗?
B: Yes, you definitely will.
B: 有,一定会有