面试英语口语脱口而出 第49期:音量过大或过小
日期:2014-09-12 16:14

(单词翻译:单击)

1. The volume is too loud.

音量太大了。

2. OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.

好的,我把刚才说的再大声重复一遍。

3. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?

你能把声音调小点儿吗?

4. Wait a second, I'll turn it up a little.

等一下,我把音量开大点儿。

5. I think it is now a moderate volume.

我觉得现在音量正好。

6. Could you please speak in a louder voice?

你能大声一点儿讲话吗?

7. There may be something wrong with the receiver.

话筒可能有点儿问题。

8. My ear can not be exposed to such a loud volume;would you mind speaking in a lower voice?

声音太大了,我的耳朵有点受不了,您能小声点儿说话吗?

9. Please speak in a lower voice, the volume is too loud.

麻烦你声音小点儿,音量太大了。

10. Sorry, I can barely hear what you are saying.

抱歉,我听不清你说什么。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: Hello, is that John?

A: 你好,你是乔吗?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B: 是的,有什么事吗?

A: I am calling to tell you some issues about the interview.

A: 我来通知你面试的相关事宜

B: The volume is too loud. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?

B: 音量太大了,你能把声音调小点儿吗?

A: Yes. I think it is now a moderate volume.

A: 好的,我觉得现在音量正好了。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Hello, this is Catharine from Thomason Company. Can I speak to Mr. Wang?

A: 你好,我是汤姆逊公司的凯瑟琳。请找王先生。

B: Sorry,he is in the middle of something. Can I take a niessage?

B: 对不起,他正在忙。我能转达口信吗?

A: Yes. Please tell him that he is expected to have an interview with the CEO of ABC company tomorrow moming at 10:00.

A: 好的。请转告他我们希望他来公司进行面试,面试官是ABC公司的总裁,时间是明天上午10点。

B: Could you please speak in a louder voice? There may he something wrong with your receiver.

B: 你能大声一点儿讲话吗?你的话筒可能有点问题。

A: OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.

A: 好的,我把刚才说的再大声重复一遍。

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,
  • moderateadj. 适度的,稳健的,温和的,中等的 v. 节制,使