(单词翻译:单击)
1. What department did you study in?
你上大学时是哪个系的?
2. Which school did you choose in university?
大学期间你是哪个学院的?
3. Which department were you in?
你大学时在哪个学院就读?
4. I was in the Department of Computer Science and Technology.
我在计算机科技学院。
5. I went to the Department of Economics.
我读的是经济学院。
6. I chose the Institute of Foreign Language.
我选择了外语学院。
7. I was admitted to Peking University and I studied for 4 years in the Environmental Science CoUege.
我被北大录取后,在环境科学学院学习了4年。
8. I was in the Law School in Harvard University.
我读的是哈佛大学法学院。
9. I graduated from Hongkong City University with a bachelor's degree in Studies of Foreign Linguistics.
我从香港城市学院毕业时获得了外国语言学的学士学位。
10. I would choose the Department of Philosophy.
我会选择哲学系。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: What department did you study in?
A: 你上大学时是哪个系的?
B: 1 was in the Law School in Harvard University.
B: 我读的是哈佛大学法学院。
A: Why do you choose the Law School?
A: 为什么要选择法学院呢?
B: I want to be a lawyer in the future and the Law School was one of the best schools in Harvard.
B: 因为我将来想当律师,而法学院是哈佛最好的学院之一。
dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Which institute did you choose in university?
A: 大学期间你选的是哪所学校?
B: I chose the Institute of Foreign Language.
B: 我是外语学院的。
A: There were a number of them, such as Department of Literation, Department of Journalism and Communication, Department of Art Design, etc.
A: 很多,比如文学系,新闻传播系,艺术设计系等等。