面试英语口语脱口而出 第118期:招聘护士
日期:2016-04-08 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

1. How about your nursing education?

你在护理方面受过哪些教育呢?

2. What do you think are the characteristics of being a good nurse?

你认为好护士应该有哪些特质?

3. What were the wards in which you have worked?

你在哪个病房工作?

4. I learnt nursing through theory and practice for 3 years at Hunan Nursing School.

我在湖南护理学校学了 3年, 经过了理论教育与实践培训相结合的学习。

5. A good nurse should be compassionate, warm-hearted, and have sound professional knowledge and good communication ability.

好的护士应该是热心、有同情心、业务较强、善于交际的人。

6. I worked in the isolation ward as a head nurse.

我在隔离病房做护士长。

7. I was in charge of giving injections, testing temperature and blood-pressure,

我负责给病人打针、测量体温和血压、

preparing patients for treatment and changing sheets and quilts.

为病人治疗做准备、换被褥等等。

8. I allocate different patients with their consent to different nurses.

我的职责就是经过病人同意, 把他们分配给不同的护士照看。

9. And I supervise the primary nurses and help nurses to carry out their work.

我监督初级护士和辅助护士开展工作。

10. Oral temperature with clinical thermometer should not be taken by children below 4-5 years of age,

给4 ~5岁以下的孩子测体温时不能使用口表,

in case of danger of injury to mucus and danger of biting the thermometer.

避免破坏小孩口腔 黏膜或出现小孩咬破体温计的危险行为。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: Did you bring your certificate for nursing?

A: 你带来你的护士证书了吗?

B: Yes, here is my Certificate of Nurse.

B: 是的, 这是我的护士资格证。

A: How about your nursing education?

A: 你在护理方面受过教育呢?

B: I learnt nursing through theory and practice for 3 years at Hunan Nursing School.

B: 我在湖南护理学校学了3年, 经过了理论教育与实践培训相结 合的学习。

A: Can you manage English conversation?

A: 你能用英语对话吗?

B: Yes, pretty well. I have started learning English since primary school.

B: 是的, 我的英语很好, 从小学就开始学了。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: What did you usually do as a head nurse?

A: 作为护士长你的职责是什么?

B: I allocate different patients with their consent to different nurses.

B: 我的职责就是经过病人的同意, 把他们分配给不同的护士照看。

And I supervise the primary nurses and help nurses carry out their work.

并且我还监督初级护士和辅助护士开展工作。

A: How to maintain a high standard of nursing?

A: 怎样保证护理的高标准?

B: To maintain a high standard of nursing, we should take experience and education into consideration

B: 要保持护理的高标准, 就要在考虑护士护理不同病人的职业

while considering a nurse's level of expertise in caring for various patients.

水平时考虑她们的经验和资历。

分享到
重点单词
  • communicationn. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信
  • considerationn. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见 n. 报酬
  • supervisevt. 监督,管理,指导
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • compassionateadj. 有同情心的 vt. 同情
  • allocatevt. 分派,分配,分配额
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • primaryadj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的 n. 最主
  • clinicaladj. 临床的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话