面试英语口语脱口而出 第41期:突如其来的电话
日期:2014-09-02 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Sorry to call you so late.

抱歉,这么晚打电话给你。

2. I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in November 15th.

我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。

3. I want to tell that you are supposed to come for an interview for sales clerk.

我想通知你来面试销售员一职。

4. I am calling to tell you that you are expected to have an interview for the job as promotional manager.

我想通知你来参加销售经理一职的面试。

5. I am so delighted. Thank you for calling.

我太高兴了,谢谢你来电。

6. I am so thrilled to hear that.

很高兴听到这个好消息。

7. I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.

真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。

8. But I have to check my schedule first.

不过我得先看看我的日程安排。

9. Thank you, I,ll be there on time.

谢谢,我会准时赴约的。

10. I wonder if you are available next Tuesday mraning.

我想问问您下周二上午是否有时间来参加面试。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: Hello, this is Suning Cop. I am sorry I have called so early, but is that Mr. Li Jiong?

A: 你好,这里是苏宁公司。很抱歉这么早打电话给你,你是李炯先生吗?

B: Yes. this is him. What can I do for you?

B: 是的,我是。您有什么事吗?

A: I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in our company on November 15th.

A:我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。

B: I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.

B: 真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Hello, Guohua Corp. Is that Miss Wang Lin?

A: 你好,这里是国华公司。你是王琳小姐吗?

B: Yes, speaking. Can I help you?

B: 是的,我就是。您有什么事吗?

A: I am calling to give you notice to come over and have an interview with our Project Manager for the position of simultaneous interpreter.

A: 我想通知你来我公司与项目经理就同声传译员一职进行面试。

B: Oh my God! Is that true? I am too delighted. Thank you for calling.

B: 天哪!真的吗?我太高兴了。谢谢你来电。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • interpretern. 译员,口译者,解释程序
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • informv. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • simultaneousadj. 同时发生的,同步的