面试英语口语脱口而出 第48期:说话声音模糊
日期:2014-09-11 16:14

(单词翻译:单击)

1. I can barely hear you because your veiled voice.

我听不清楚,你的声音太模糊了。

2. You voice is obscured by the noises outside.

你的声音被外面的噪音盖过了。

3. Your voice is very indistinct with the hissing noise.

你的声音很不清楚,有嘶嘶声。

4. Your voice is deep and dim.

你的声音很低沉,很不清晰。

5. I have difficulty in hearing you because your voice is neither clear nor hearable.

我听不清楚,你的声音又小又模糊。

6. Well, I can't hear you.

我听不到你的声音。

7. It is like a murmuring and receding.

像是在低语,而且声音越来越小。

8. I said I am informing you of the interview.

我刚才说的是:我想通知你面试。

9. Can you speak a little louder?

你能大点声音吗?

10. I asked whether you are available for the interview in our company next Tuesday.

我刚才是问你,下周二是否有时间参加我们的面试。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: Hi, is that Jessica?

A: 你好,你是杰西卡吗?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B: 是的,我是。有什么事情吗?

A: I want to inform you of the interview.

A: 我是通知你来面试的。

B: What? I can barely hear you because your veiled voice?

B: 什么?我听不淸楚,你的声音太模糊了。

A: I said I am informing you of the interview.

A: 我刚才说的是:我想通知你面试。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Hello, this is Sheila from Huawei Corp. Is that Li Lei?

A: 你好,我是华为公司的希拉。你是李磊吗?

B: Yes, speaking.

B: 是的。

A: I am glad to tell you that you are supposed to come for an interview tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?

A: 我很高兴通知你明天来而试。你明天可以来吗?

B: Can you speak a little louder? You sound very indistinct with the hissing noise.

B:你能大点声音吗?你的声音很不清楚,有嘶嘶声。

A: Well, I can't hear you.

A:嗯,我听不到你的声音。

分享到
重点单词
  • indistinctadj. 不清楚的,模糊的,微弱的
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • informv. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的