面试英语口语脱口而出 第34期:申请迎宾人员
日期:2014-08-22 08:56

(单词翻译:单击)

1.I am calling to ask about the position of an usher.
我想咨询迎宾员一职。

2.What qualities do you expect the applicants to have?

您希望申请者具备什么样的素质?

3.What experience do you have as an usher?

你有迎宾员的工作经验吗?

4.What do I need to do as an usher?

迎宾员的工作主要是做什么?

5.I want to know what ushers will be wearing on duty.

我想知道迎宾员上班时的着装是什么样的。

6.We expect the ritual girl to be good-looking, no less than 165 centimeters high, and good at smiling.

我们希望找到相貌端庄、身高不低于165厘米、爱笑的迎宾小姐。

7.I was singled out as Shanghai Expo Miss Etiquette in 2010.

我曾经是2010年上海世博会的礼仪小姐。

8.You inform the people in charge and let them reserve dinning tables for guests.

你把预订情况通知给相关负责人,让他们为预订者预留餐桌。

9.One of your duties is to know the number of the customer and accept reservation.

迎宾员的职责之一是掌握客情,接受预订。

10.An usher girl is expected to wear a cheongsam which looks rich and magnificent.

迎宾员穿的是旗袍,旗袍看起来雍容华贵。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: I am calling to ask about the position of an usher.

A: 我想咨询迎宾员一职。

B: Anything you would like to know?

B: 你想了解什么呢?

A: What qualities do you expect the applicants to have?

A: 迎宾员需要什么素质?

B: We expect the usher girl to be good-looking, no less than 165 centimeters high, and love smiling.

B: 我们希望找到相貌端正、身高不低于165厘米、爱笑的迎宾小姐。

Dialogue 2

对话2

A: Hello,I want to apply for the position of an usher in your restaurant.

A: 你好,我想应聘贵餐馆的迎宾员一职。

B: Welcome. One of your duties is to know the number of the customer and accept reservation.

B: 欢迎来应聘。迎宾员的职责之一是掌握客情,接受预定。

A: What else do I need to do?

A: 此外还有什么需要做的?

B: You inform the people in charge and let them reserve dinning tables for guests.

B: 你把预定情况通知给相关负责人,让他们为预定者预留餐桌。

分享到
重点单词
  • etiquetten. 礼仪,礼节,成规
  • informv. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发
  • ushern. 带位员,招待员 vt. 引导,护送 vi. 做招待
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • reserven. 预备品,贮存,候补 n. 克制,含蓄 vt. 保留
  • ritualn. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序 adj. 仪式的,