面试英语口语脱口而出 第35期:申请入境工作者
日期:2014-08-25 08:58

(单词翻译:单击)

1.I am calling to apply to work in your agency of entry.
我想申请加入你们人境机构。

2.I like to work in the Immigration Department doing something like searching the immigrant intruders and offenders.

我希望在入境事务处工作,做一些诸如搜查非法入侵者和违反入境法例人士的工作。

3.Do you know what people need to get entry into China?

你知道在中国入境要准备什么东西吗?

4.What special materials does he need to prepare to land in Hong Kong?

入境香港需要准备什么特殊材料吗?

5.What if a man wants to land for employment in Hong Kong?

如果一个人想在香港入境工作,怎么办?

6.Do you have any advantages to work in our entry agency?

那你在我们入境机构有没有什么优势呢?

7.I know many ambassadors in Chinese Embassy and British Embassy in China.

我认识很多中国大使馆和英国驻中国大使馆的大使。

8.An passport and a visa are necessary for entry into China.

在中国入境必须准备护照和签证。

9.They should fill in an application form, hand in the copies of Identification Card,and household register.

他们应该填写申请表,上交身份证和户口本的复印件。

10.They will get a return receipt.

他们会收到一个回执。

Dialogue 1

对话 1

A: I am calling to apply to work in your agency of entry.

A: 我想申请加人你们入境机构。

B: OK. Do you have any advantages to work in our entry agency?

B: 好的。那你在我们人境机构有没有什么优势呢?

A: Yes. I know many ambassadors in Chinese Embassy and British Embassy in China.

A: 我认识很多中国大使馆和英国驻中国大使馆的大使。

B: Wonderful, I will give you a chance of interview.

B: 很好,我会给你一个面试机会。

Dialogue 2

对话 2

A: Let me ask some questions. Do you know what people need to get entry into China?

A:我来问一些问题。你知道在中国入境要准备什么东西吗?

B: Yes. An passport and a visa are necessary for entry into China.

B:我知道。在中国人境必须准备护照和签证。

A: What materials do they need in order to apply the passport?

A:那么中请护照乂该准备哪些材 料呢?

B: They should fill in an application form, hand in the copies of Identification Card and household resistor.

B:申请人应该填写申请表,上交身份证和户口本的复印件。

分享到
重点单词
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • identificationn. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认