(单词翻译:单击)
1. I am sorry, but could you please speak a little slower?
抱歉,你能说得稍微慢点儿吗?
2. Excuse me, could you slow down a little?
劳驾,你能不能说话慢一点儿?
3. Pardon? Would you speak a little faster?
抱歉,你能说得快一点儿吗?
4. Excuse me, but could you speak in a slower pace?
抱歉,您能说得慢点儿吗?
5. Excuse me, I can't follow you;could you speak more slowly?
劳驾,我没听明白。你能说得慢一些吗?
6. Yes, I am sorry for speaking too fast.
好的,很抱歉,我讲话太快了。
7. I will try my best to slow down.
我会尽量说慢点儿。
8. Sorry, I am used to speaking in a slow pace, but I will try to be faster.
抱歉,我习惯说话的慢节奏了,不过我会试着说快点。
9. That is the proper speed of speaking, neither too fast nor too slow.
这样说话挺好的,不快不慢。
10. Your way of articulating is too slow.
你的讲话速度太慢了。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hello, is that Mr. Li?
A: 你好,是李先生吗?
B: Yes,speaking. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,我是。有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to check your information before the interview. What position did you apply?
A: 我想在面试前核实一下你的信息。你申请的是什么职位?
B: I am applying for the waiter in your pub.
B: 我申请的是你们酒吧的服务生。
A: Excuse me. Could you slow down a little? I couldn't catch you.
A: 劳驾,你能不能说话慢点儿?我听不明白你在说什么。
B: Sure. I will try my best to slow down.
B: 当然,我会尽量说慢点。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hi, this is China Southern Airlines. Is that Miss. Ye?
A: 你好,这里是南方航空公司。你是叶小姐吗?
B: Yes, speaking. What can 1 do for you?
B: 是的,我是。有什么事吗?
A: I am responsible for verifying your informa?tion before you come for the interview. What, uh, position do you want...uh...to do?
A: 我负责在你来面试前核实你的信息。你……嗯……想做…… 嗯……什么工作?
B: Pardon? Your way of articulating is too slow. Would you speak a little faster?
B: 抱歉,你的讲话速度太慢。你介意说得快一点儿吗?
A: Sorry, I am used to speaking in a slow pace, but I will try to be faster. What position do you want to do?
A: 抱歉,我习惯说话儿慢的节奏了,不过我会试着说快点儿。你想做什么工作?
B: I have been yearning for a job as a stewardess in an airline like yours.
B:我一直渴望做一名空姐,在贵单位这样的公司工作。