面试英语口语脱口而出 第109期:双方道别
日期:2015-05-19 14:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I've enjoyed meeting and talking with you. We'll call you within five working days.
和你见面交谈很髙兴,我们会在5个工作日之内给你回复。
Thank you, I appreciate the time you've given to me.
谢谢,耽误了您好长时间。
I think that's all for the interview.
我想面试就到这了。
Goodbye and thank you for everything you have done for me.
再见,并感谢你为我所做的一切。
I really appreciate your time and help. See you then.
非常感谢你的帮助。再见。
I am very grateful to you for the help. I hope to see you again.
谢谢你的帮助,希望再次见到你。
We will let you know how things work out by the end of this month. Good luck to you.
我们会在下个月之前联系你的。祝你好运。
I'll wait for your reply.
我等候你们的通知。
Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你对我们公司的关注。
Well, that's all for now. Thank you for coming and your interest in our company.
好了,面试到此结束。非常感谢你来本公司面试。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
Well, your qualifications for the job are excellent. And is there anything you'd like to ask about the job?
你的资历很适合这份工作。对 这份工作你有什么要问的吗?
Yes, I'd like to know if the company provides opportunities for further education.
有,我想知道贵公司有没有职工进修的机会?
Yes, our employees are allowed to take up 2 days a month to attend college courses.
是的,我们的员工每月都有两天时间到大学学习。
That's very generous.
很康慨呀。
I've enjoyed the conversation with you. We'll call you within 5 working days.
和你见面交谈很高兴。我们会在5个工作日之内给你回复。
Thank you. I appreciate the time you've given to me.
谢谢,耽误了您好长时间。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
How can we get in touch with you?
怎么联系你?
Please call me or send e-mail. Could you please let me know when your organization can make a decision?
可以通过打电话或发邮件。请问什么时候会有结果?
About one week.
大约一周。
I really appreciate your time and help. See you then.
非常感谢你的帮助。再见。

分享到