(单词翻译:单击)
1. When are you available?
你什么时候有时间?
2. When will the interview be?
面试安排在什么时候?
3. When can you come?
你什么时候能来?
4. I am inviting you to come for an interview on Friday afternoon, July 5th, at 2:30.
我是请你来参加面试的,时间是7月5日,周五下午2: 30。
5. I am calling to notify you the time for your interview is on Wednesday morning, 17th December, at 8:15.
我通知你面试时间为12月17日,周三上午8:15。
6. I am calling to tell you that the interview for you is on 7: 30 in the morning on November 2Dth.
我想通知你来我公司面试的时间为11月20日早上7:30。
7. It is on Thursday morning, at 10:30.
周四早上 10:30。
8. I'll be available on October 16th.
我 10 月 16 日有时间。
9. I shall be happy to be there as requested.
我会按照要求的时间赴约的。
10. Yes, it is a deal.
好的,一言为定。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hello, Thomson Company. Is that Miss Wang?
A: 你好,这里是汤姆逊公司。你是王小姐吗?
B: Yes, speaking. What can 1 do for you?
B:是的。我能为你做什么吗?
A: I am inviting you to come for an interview on Friday afternoon, July 5 th, at 2:30.
A:我是猜你来参加面试的,时间是7月5日,周五下午2:30。
B: Thank you. I shall be happy to be there as requested.
B: 谢谢。我会按照要求的时间赴约的。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hi, this is Johnson Company. Is that Li Jing?
A: 你好,这里是强生公司。你是李晶吗?
B: Yes, this is me. What can 1 do for you?
B: 是的,我是。你有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to notify you the time for your interview is on Wednesday morning, December 17th, at 8:15.
A: 我来通知你面试时间为12月17日,周三上午8:15。
B: It is really exiting. Thank you for calling.
真是太好了。谢谢你的来电。