面试英语口语脱口而出 第102期:接受职位
日期:2015-01-21 17:08

(单词翻译:单击)

1. I am rejoiced to tell you that you are employed.
很高兴通知你,你被录用了。
2. I am calling to let you know that you are selected to fill the position of Project Manager.
我是想通知你,你被我们公司录用为项目经理了。
3. You incressed me with your eloquence, you are hired because you are the right one we've been looking for.
你的口才打动了我,你被聘用了,因为你就是我们一直要找的合适人选。
4. You'll be pleased to know that the BC Company has recruited me as Sales Manager.
听到这个消息你一定会高兴,我被BC公司聘为销售经理了。
5. Thank you for hiring me. I,m very proud to be employed by your firm.
谢谢,能被贵公司录用实在是荣幸之至。
6. I defeated all the competitors and I decided to accept the offer.
我战胜了所有的对手,现在决定接受这个工作。
7. You will justify that you arc the right man for them.
你会证明自己是最合适的人选。
8. I have to say this is a landmark day in my life.
我不得不说,今天是我人生中具有里程碑意义的一天。
9. Your physical test is scheduled for next Thursday at 10 am in the clinic on the third floor.
你的体检安排在下周四上午10点,地点是诊所的三楼。
10. You can begin employment next Wednesday.
你下周三就可以上班了。


Dialogue 1


对话1


A: I am rejoiced to tell you that you arc employed.
A:很高兴通知你,你被录取了。
B: Thank you for hiring me. I,m very proud to be employed by your firm.
B:谢谢。能被贵公司录用实在是荣 幸之至。
A: You are expected to report for on-job training on the 15th of May. Will you be there?
A:我们希望你于5月15日来报到, 参加公司的在职培训。你会 来吗?
B: Yes, I will. I hope I'll enjoy working with you.
B:好的,我会去的。希望我们共 事愉快。


Dialogue 2


对话2


A: Can you put me through to Mr. Lining?
A:许能帮我接通李宁吗?
B: Yes, speaking. Can I help you?
B:我就是,有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to let you know that you are selected to fill the position of Project Manager.
A:我是想通知你,你被我们公司 录用为项目经理了。
B: I am happy to hear that and 111 accept that.
B:很高兴听到这个消息,我接受 你们的聘用。
A: By the way, are you married?
A:顺便问一句,你是已婚人士吗?
B: No, I am single.
B:不是,我是单身。

分享到