(单词翻译:单击)
1.What do I need to take with me?
我需要携带什么吗?
2.What documents do I need to carry?
我需要带什么材料?
3.Is there anything I need to take?
我要带什么资料去面试吗?
4.Anything that I should prepare for the interview?
我应该为面试准备些什么?
5.I am calling to tell you the items you are supposed to bring for the interview the day after tomorrow.
我打电话是想通知你后天来面试时需要带来的东西。
6.The materials you need to bring are the ID card including a duplicate and the original,the academic transcript in college.
你需要带的材料有身份证原件及复印件、大学成绩单。
7.And you need to have bachelorship certificate and your CV when you come.
你来时需携带学士学位证和个人简历。
8.You'd better bring the diploma, identification card and several copies of your resume.
你最好带上毕业证、身份证和几份简历复印件。
9.You can bring life photos, recommendation letters and certificates.
你需要带上生活照、推荐信和各类资格证明书。
10.You are supposed to bring your entire proficiency certificate such as computer certificate, TOFEL or GRE certificate.
你应该带上所有的资格证书,如计算机证书、托福或GRE证书等。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hi, this is Huipu Corp. Is that Miss Zhang?
A: 你好,这里是惠普公司。你是张小姐吗?
B: Yes. speaking. Is there anything I can do for you?
B: 我是。有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to tell you the items you are supposed to bring for the interview the day after tomorrow.
A: 我打电话是想通知你后天来面试时需要带来的东西。
B: What do I need to take with me?
B: 我需要携带什么材料?
A: You'd better bring the diploma, identification card and several copies of your resume.
A: 最好带上毕业证、身份证和几份简历复印件。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hi, is that Jason?
A: 你好,是杰森吗?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,有什么事?
A: I am calling to let you know that you are expected to come for an interview in our branch.
A: 我打电话是想通知你来我们公司参加面试。
B: That's cool. What docunients do I need to carry?
B: 太好了。我需要带什么材料吗?
A: You can bring life photos, recommendation A: letters and certificates.
A: 你需要带上生活照、推荐信和各类资格证明书。