(单词翻译:单击)
1.Could I ask you where the company is?
我能咨询一下贵公司地址在哪里吗?
2.Can I get there by the No. 913 bus?
913路公交车能到吗?
3.Could you tell me the company address, please?
你能告诉我贵公司地址吗?
4.Could I have a more specific address of the Tianjin branch?
能否问一下天津分公司的详细地址?
5.Is your company in Shifan Residential Quarter, Baoshan District?
贵公司地址是宝山区示范新村吗?
6.I am wondering if you could tell me the address of your head office.
我想咨询一下公司总部的地址。
7.You can make it by the No. 913 bus, or by subway Line 13.
你可以乘坐913路公交车或地铁13号线。
8.Our company is in Pudong new area in Shanghai.
我们公司在上海浦东新区。
9.It is a significant branch which is located in the R&D center of Tianjin Binhai New Area.
天津分公司坐落在天津滨海新区的研发中心,是一个很重要的分公司。
10.The position is Sanyuanqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
公司在北京市朝阳区三元桥路。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Could I ask you where the company is?
A: 能问一下贵公司地址在哪里吗?
B:Sure. Our company is in Ericsson Tower, No. 12 Lize East Street, Chaoyang District.
B:好的。我们公司在朝阳区丽泽东街12号爱立信大厦。
A: Can I get there by the No. 913 bus?
A: 913路公交车能到吗?
B: You can make it by the No. 913 bus, or by suhuay Line 13.
B: 能到,913路公交车或地铁13号都可以。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A:Good morning. I want to apply for a job in A your company as an assistant. Could you tell me the company address, please?
A:早上好。我想来应聘贵公司的助理。您能告诉我贵公司地址吗?
B: OK. Do yon have a pen and a paper now ?
B: 可以,你有纸和笔吗?
A: Yes, please.
A: 有,请讲。
B: Our company is in Pudong new area in B Shanghai.
B: 我们公司在上海浦东新区。