(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Mulan!
木兰
Father. I brought you the sword of Shan-Yu.
爹爹 我给您带来单于的剑
And the crest of the emperor.
和皇上赐的信物
They're gifts to honour the Fa family.
全是赐给花家光宗耀祖
The greatest gift and honour...
花家最大的荣耀
is having you for a daughter.
就是有你这个好女儿
I've missed you so.
爹爹好想你
I've missed you too, Baba.
我也想念您 爹爹
Great. She brings home a sword.
真是的 她只带回一把剑
If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.
她应该带回一个男人
Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
对不起 请问花木兰住这儿吗?
Thank you. - Whoo! Sign me up for the next war.
谢谢 下次我也要上战场
Honourable Fa Zhou, l... Mulan!
花弧大人 我...木兰!
Uh, you forgot your helmet.
你忘了头盔
Uh, w-w-well, actually, it's, uh, your helmet, isn't it? I mean...
事实上...我是说...应该是您的盔甲 是吧?
Would you like to stay for dinner?
你想留下来吃晚饭吗?
Would you like to stay forever?
你想永远留下来吗?
Dinner would be great.
吃晚饭很好
Come on. Who did a good job? Come on. Tell me. Who did a good job?
说啦 我算不算成功啊? 说嘛 算不算成功?
Oh, all right! You can be a guardian again.
好吧 你可以升格当守护神
Take it, Cri-Kee!
敲吧 蟋蟀
You know, she gets it from my side of the family.
她可是我家这边的人哟
Call out for egg rolls!
一起来庆祝吧
Guardians.
什么守护神嘛?
Oh. - Thanks, Mushu.
谢谢你 木须
Mushu!
木须
妙语佳句
1.sign up
签约雇用,签约参加
But close to 80% say no one really reads the terms and conditions when they sign up for a credit card.
但是接近80%的说没有一个人真正的读过条款和条件当他们签信用卡的时候。
2.helmet
n. 钢盔,头盔
The Sword split the Knight's helmet and bit him fatally.
剑劈开了骑士的头盔并致命地刺进他。
你能经得住不幸吗?
剧情百科
当木兰将单于的剑和皇上赐的信物拿到父亲面前,父亲却从未想过光宗耀祖的事情,一心只想木兰平安归家……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.The rebels now have thousands of people ______ ______.
现在造反者已有成千上万人有了武装。
2.The women were ______ ______ ______ about the new antiabortion law.
妇女们激烈地抗议新制定的禁止堕胎法律。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.One after another stood up and went out.
人们一个一个地站起来,走了出去。
2.The casks rolling about on the desk knocked against one another.
几只滚动在工作台上的木桶互相碰撞。