听电影《花木兰》学英语第3期:木兰已经准备好了
日期:2013-05-15 11:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

There. You're ready.
准备好了
Not yet. An apple for serenity.
还没呢
A pendant for balance.
玉坠子平衡你身段
Beads ofjade
玉珠代表
For beauty
美丽
You must proudly Show it
衬托你的娇艳
Now add a cricket

让蟋蟀
Just for luck
为你带来好运
And even you can't blow it
就算是你也不会搞砸的
Ancestors, hear my plea
老祖宗 保佑我
Help me not to make a fool of me
不要让我失礼仪
And to not uproot my family tree
为我家族争取好光采
Keep my father standing tall
家父会以我为荣
Scarier than the undertaker
每个人心里七上八下
We are meeting our Matchmaker
皆为了木兰终身大事
Destiny Guard our girls
老祖宗 保佑她
And our future as it fast unfurls
能够找到好婆家
Please look kindly on these cultured pearls
她的心地善良又大方
Each a perfect porcelain doll
是个可爱的姑娘家
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
请将荣耀归于...
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
请将荣耀归于..
Please bring honour to us all 请将荣耀归于她..


妙语佳句

1.serenity

n. 平静,宁静;晴朗,风和日丽
The explosion of bombs rent the serenity.
炸弹的爆炸声打破了四周的宁静。

2.porcelain doll

陶瓷娃娃,文中形容面容精致的女孩子
My mom caught a glimpse of the 3-foot porcelain doll before I did.
妈妈先于我看到了一个3英尺高的瓷娃娃。

剧情百科

和每个参加相亲的女孩子一样,木兰的心里也是非常的忐忑不安,她生怕自己会闯祸活着不能为自己的家族带来荣誉,更重要的是辜负了父亲的期望,到底木兰能不能顺顺利利的呢?……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper w
ords

1.______ ______, you can elect to share your files with others.
另外,您可以决定与其他的用户共享 您的文件。

2.______ ______ ______ making art, he sold it, not only dealing his own work but that of other artists.
除了制造艺术,他也自己销售 他不仅经营自己的绘画,而且卖其他艺术家的作品。
我不了解这案件的实际情况。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Unlike you, I am not accustomed to lying.
我和你不一样,我不习惯说谎。

2.I'm not acquainted with the facts of the case.
我不了解这案件的实际情况。

分享到
重点单词
  • porcelainn. 瓷器,瓷
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • accustomedadj. 习惯了的,通常的
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • plean. 恳求,申诉,请愿,抗辩,借口
  • acquaintedadj. 有知识的,熟悉的,了解的 动词acquaint
  • serenityn. 宁静,沉着