位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文
听电影《花木兰》学英语第29期:悔不当初的木兰
日期:2013-07-21 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I was this close.
差一点
This close to impressin' the ancestors...
就差这么一丁点就能扬眉吐气
gettin' the top shelf, an entourage.
让老祖宗对我刮目相看
Man. All my fine work. Pfft.
这下全完了
Hi. - I should never have left home.
嗨!我不该离家的
Hey, come on. You went to save your father's life.
得了 你是为了救老父一命
Who knew you'd end up shamin' him and disgracing your ancestors...
没想到却让他丢尽颜面
and losin' all your friends?
连朋友也没了
You know, you just gotta... You gotta learn to let these things go.
你得学着把事情看开点
Maybe I didn't go for my father.
也许我不是为了我爹
Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right...
也许我只想证明自己的能力
so when I looked in the mirror...
希望当我揽镜自照时
I'd see someone worthwhile.
就会觉得对得起自己
But I was wrong.
可是我错了
I see nothing.
我什么都看不到
Now, that's just 'cause this needs a little spit, that's all.
这头盔脏了 该洗洗了
Let me shine this up for ya.
我帮你擦亮它
I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty.
你看 你好漂亮哦


妙语佳句

1.end up
结束;死亡
You should end up with something similar to what I have below.
操作结束后,你应该会得到与下图相似的结果。

2.prove
vt. 证明;检验;显示
vi. 证明是
She defied him to prove her guilty.
她量他不敢证明她有罪。
护士们在没有还清她们的学生贷款之前不允许离开这个国家。


剧情百科

李翔已近带领着军队远去了,留下了木兰在这里独自叹息,悔不当初……也许终究会有这么一天的……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.Now he is in trouble, we should go ______ ______ to help him.
现在他正遇到了麻烦,我们应该全力以赴去帮助他。

2.I have stamps from ______ ______ the world.
我有来自世界各地的邮票。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.To be able to get what you want, you have to aim for it.
你只有瞄准你想要的,你才能得到它。

2.Maybe you should go by air.
也许你应该乘飞机去。

分享到
重点单词
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • worthwhileadj. 值得(做)的