位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文
听电影《花木兰》学英语第26期:木须的作战计划成功了
日期:2013-07-15 18:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I think it's time we took this war into our own hands.
现在该我们掌控战局了
Okay, let me see what you got.
让我看看
"From General Li. Dear Son, we're waiting for Huns at the pass."
李将军书 大军在关口防御
It would mean a lot if you'd come and back us up."
请你来帮忙
Hmm. That's great, except you forgot, "And since we're out of potpourri...
逊毙了 你不如写花粉不够做香包
perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some."
送一点来
Hello! This is the army! Make it sound more urgent, please!
拜托 这是军书哎你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm talkin' about?
要更紧急一点
That's better. Much better. Let's go.
这还差不多 走吧
Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride.
阿汗小亲亲 搭个便车吧
Insubordinate ruffians!
不知羞耻的无赖
You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
你们欠我一双拖鞋
And I do not squeal like a girl.
我才不会像娘儿们乱叫
Urgent news from the general.
将军府有令
What's the matter? You've never seen a black-and-white before?
怎么 没见过特殊快递吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Excuse me? I think the question is, who are you?
你说什么?这该是我问的吧 你谁啊?
We're in a war, man! There's no time for stupid questions!
我们正在打仗哎 老兄 别问蠢问题
I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head.
我应该摘下你的乌纱帽就不参你一本了
But I'm feeling gracious today, so carry on before I report you.
但我暂时饶了你
Captain, urgent news from the general! We're needed at the front.
校尉 将军府来急令要我们支援
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We're movin' out.
收拾行李 咱们走人


妙语佳句

1.mean a lot to sb

对某人来说很重要
“That mean a lot to you?” he asked, his voice breaking slightly.
“那对你很重要?” 他问,声音稍有一些迟疑。

2.at the front

在前面;在前线
Smallest five elements at the front.
最小的五个元素到前面了。
它可以来自任何地方。


剧情百科

事情在木须的干预下有了一个巨大的转变,虽然过程有点牵强和滑稽,但是木须还是顺利地把木兰送到了前线去了……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.You may go or stay ______ ______ you decide.
你可要根据自己的决定而去或留。

2.They do everything ______ ______ Hoyle.
他们一切都按照规定办理。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Never waste anything, and above all never waste time.
任何东西都不要浪费,尤其是时间。

2.A love of colour is embedded in all of his paintings.
对颜色的喜爱体现在他的所有绘画中。

分享到
重点单词
  • embeddedadj. 植入的,内含的,深入的 v. 埋入,植入,深入
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • snatchn. 抢夺,碎片,一阵,一瞬间,一点点 v. 夺取,抢劫
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • potpourrin. 混合香料(混合物,杂录)
  • insubordinateadj. 不服从的,反抗的