位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文
听电影《花木兰》学英语第13期:出发&初来咋到
日期:2013-06-06 21:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

All right, that's it! Dishonour! Dishonour on your whole family.
好了,够了,你丢脸,你把你整个家族的脸都丢光了
Make a note of this. Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow, dis...
记下来 你跟你的牛都会没面子
Stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别说了 对不起…
I'm just nervous. I've never done this before.
因我没扮过男生 太紧张了
Then you're gonna have to trust me.
那你得相信我
And don't you slap me no more.We clear on that? All right.
别再打我了 懂不懂?
Okey-dokey. Let's get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags.
好吧 咱们上路吧!蟋蟀 拿袋子
Let's move it, heifer.
我们走咯
Okay, this is it. Time to show 'em your man walk.
行了 我们到了,是时候学学男人走路的样子了
Shoulders back, chest high, feet apart, head up and strut.
肩膀打平 挺胸 叉开脚 抬头 开步走
Two, three... Break it down. Hup, two, three. And work it!
神气点 一 二 三 就这样 二 三 四
Beautiful, isn't he?
很帅吧?
They're disgusting.
他们好恶心
No, they're men. Now, you gonna have to act just like them, so pay attention.
他们可是男人 你得学他们 注意看


妙语佳句

1.make a note of

把…记下来
When out and about, make a note of what you see, and record the dates.
当你外出走动时,对所看到的东西做个笔记并记下日期。

2.pay attention

专心;集中注意力
All this will force your brain to wake up from habits and pay attention again.
所有这些将强迫你的头脑从习惯中清醒过来,再次集中注意力。
剧情百科

在被木兰扇了一巴掌之后,木须发怒了!但其实木兰的内心也是非常不好受的,因为她从来没有女扮男装过,而且被揭发的话是要没命的……还好木兰和木须还是顺利的来到了军营……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.It ______ ______ three short note and one long one.
这乐曲以三个短音符和一人长音符开始。

2.______ ______ ______ they rammed four piles into the ground.
首先他们在地面上打上四棵桩子。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.There must be someone at his back .
他后面一定有人在撑腰。

2.He added: "It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an army base on American soil.
他补充道:“令人感到害怕的是,士兵们居然在美国本土的军事基地受到枪击。


分享到
重点单词
  • strutn. 高视阔步,支柱 v. 趾高气扬地走,支撑
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓