位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文
听电影《花木兰》学英语第19期:军旅生活的第一个清晨
日期:2013-06-22 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

All right! Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty.
太阳晒屁股了 睡美人
Come on. Hup, hup, hup.
起来 快…
Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya.
快穿好衣服 早饭好了
Look, you get porridge, and it's happy to see you.
看 有稀饭哟 它在对你笑耶
Hey, get outta there! You gonna make people sick.
滚出来 你会害人生病的
Am I late?
我迟到了吗?
No time to talk. Now remember, it's...
别罗唆了 记住……
your first day of trainin', so listen to your teacher and no fightin'...
今天是第一天 要听老师话 别打架
play nice with the other kids, unless, of course, one of the other kids wanna fight
你要乖乖的 当然如果别人要打你,
then you have to kick the other kid's butt.
你就踢他屁股
But I don't wanna kick the other kid's butt.
我不想踢人家屁股
Don't talk with your mouth full. Now let's see your war face.
吃饭别讲话 快装狠给我看
Oh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover.
这样吓不了人的
Come on! Scare me, girl.
求求你…吓吓我吧
Yeah, that's my tough-lookin' warrior. That's what I'm talkin' about.
这才是骁勇的战士
Now, get out there and make me proud.
去好好表现吧
What do you mean, the troops just left?
你说军队出发了?
They what?
什么!
Wait! You forgot your sword.
你忘了带剑了
My little baby, off to destroy people.
我的小宝贝要上战场了


妙语佳句

1.Get sb's clothes on

把某人的衣服穿好
Tommy, get your clothes on!
汤米,把你的衣服穿好

2.bunny 

n. 兔子(特别是小兔子);可爱女郎
Ok, let Bunny order for all of us.
好吧,让兔子为了我们大家的。
剧情百科

很快木兰就迎来了军旅生活的第一个清晨,对于出身大家闺秀的木兰来说,她可没早起的习惯,还好在木须的一顿催促下,顺利的来到军营了……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.When I hurried to school, I was almost ______ ______ ______.
当我赶到学校时几乎是上气不接下气。

2.I ran home and phoned my cousin, telling him ______ ______ what was happening.
我赶紧跑回家给堂兄打电话,简要的告诉他发生了什么事。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.I can’t say I don’t blame her for trying it.
我不能说我没因为这事责备她。

2.They showed great courage to go on board.
他们表现出极大的勇气冲上车。

分享到
重点单词
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备