位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文
听电影《花木兰》学英语第7期:一失足成千古恨的木须
日期:2013-05-23 20:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Okay, okay, I get the drift. I'll go.
好啦…我了解,我去
Oh, y'all don't think I can do it.
你们以为我不行?
Watch this here.
看我的
Aha! Jump back. I'm pretty hot, huh?
我不错吧?
Don't make me have to singe nobody to prove no point.
谁敢让我试试看啊?
You had your chance to protect the Fa family.
你之前有过这个机会的
Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster.
结果却把花嶝害得很惨
Yeah, thanks a lot.
对呀 多亏你了
And your point is?
什么意思?
The point is we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan
意思就是我们要派出一条真正的龙去找木兰……
What... What... I'm a real dragon!
什么?我也是真正的龙啊
You are not worthy of this spot.
你根本就不够格
Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon.
快去叫醒石像神龙
So you'll get back to me on the job thing?
那你会考虑录用我吗?
Just one chance, is that too much to ask?
我只是要个机会嘛
I mean, it's not like it'll kill ya.
又不是要你老命


妙语佳句

1.misguidance

n. 错误的指示;错误的指导
We'll see the misguidance between evil desire and hatred;
将看到欲望和仇恨的误区;

2.not worthy of

不值得
He is not worthy of such a nice girl.
他配不上这样好的女孩。

剧情百科

当木须以为自己又要被任命的时候,他错了,他被列祖列宗好好的嘲笑了一番,原来木须的降级是因为救人不成反而害了人,但是木须很渴望有一个将功赎罪的机会……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper w
ords

1.Whatever you make, you have to sell a certain ______ ______ break even.
不管你做什么,你都要卖出一定数额才能达到收支相抵。

2.He must be made to ______ ______ his terrible crimes.

必须让他为他的深重罪行付出代价。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.After all, I am defeated by him.
我毕竟打不过他。

2.All at once I tumbled to what he meant.
我突然明白了他的意思。

分享到
重点单词
  • hatredn. 憎恶,憎恨,怨恨
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • retrievevt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿 vi. 找回猎物 n.
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • disastern. 灾难
  • driftvi. 漂流,漂移,漂泊,吹积,偏离 vt. 使漂流,使