听电影《花木兰》学英语第20期:一个糟糕的开始
日期:2013-06-24 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Order. People, order.
秩序 注意秩序
I'd like a pan-fried noodle. - Oh, oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp. Moo goo gai pan..
我要炒一盘葱花蛋 我要炒宫保虾仁 炒羊肚丝啦
That's not funny
不好笑
Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
看那小子好像睡过头了
Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry?
你好啊 平 肚子饿不饿?
Yeah, 'cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich.
是啊 我要赏你饱拳一顿
Soldiers!
弟兄们
You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
每天破晓就要迅速整装集合
Anyone who acts otherwise will answer to me.
不从命者 绝不宽贷
Ooh. Tough guy.
好狠哦
Yao.
阿尧
Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow.
谢谢你的自愿 去把箭拿回来
I'll get that arrow, pretty boy...
我去拿回来 小白脸
and I'll do it with my shirt on.
不用脱衣服也能拿回来
One moment. You seem to be missing something.
等一下 你还少了点东西
This represents discipline...
这代表记律
and this represents strength.
这代表力量
You need both to reach the arrow.
带着它们把箭取回吧
We've got a long way to go.
看来还有得训练呢


妙语佳句

1.assemble

vt. 集合,聚集;装配;收集
vi. 集合,聚集
The captain called the men to assemble.
队长命令部队集合。

2.seem to do sth

好像要做某事
But to me they seem to be all the same.
可是,在我看来,它们似乎都是千篇一律的。
剧情百科

军营到处都是缺乏训练的新兵们的嘈杂声……李翔该怎么去着手来训练呢?下马威是一个不错的选择,俗话说:无规矩不成方圆,何况是军队,但是这对于这种水平的新兵来说,还有得训练呢……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.We never take shortcuts. We ______ ______ every detail.
我们永远没有捷径可走,我们必须照料到每一个细节。

当我赶到学校时几乎是上气不接下气。

2.What is your ______ ______ smoking?
你对抽烟的态度是怎样的?

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.When I hurried to school, I was almost out of breath.
当我赶到学校时几乎是上气不接下气。

2.I ran home and phoned my cousin, telling him in brief what was happening.
我赶紧跑回家给堂兄打电话,简要的告诉他发生了什么事。

分享到
重点单词
  • swiftlyadv. 迅速地,敏捷地
  • pungentadj. 刺鼻的,辛辣的,尖锐的,刻薄的
  • retrievevt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿 vi. 找回猎物 n.
  • assemblevt. 聚集,集合,装配 vi. 集合,聚集
  • disciplinen. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科 vt. 训练,惩罚