(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Okay, okay, how about this?
好嘛…这样呢?
Excuse me. Where do I sign in?
对不起 该在哪里报到?
Ha, I see you have a sword. I have one too.
我看见你有把剑,我也有
They're very manly and tough.
他们可是非常有男人味和有力的
I'm working on it!
我很努力在学哎
Oh, who am I fooling?
哎 我能骗得了谁?
It's going to take a miracle to get me into the army.
除非奇迹出现 我才能从军
Did I hear someone ask for a miracle?
是不是有人希望奇迹出现?
Let me hear you say "aaah"!
让我听你大声喊吧
Aaah!
啊
That's close enough.
很接近了
A ghost.
鬼?
Get ready, Mulan. Your serpentine salvation is at hand!
你的贴身护卫龙来了
For I have been sent by your ancestors...
你的祖先派我来
to guide you through your masquerade.
完成你代父从军的愿望
妙语佳句
1.sign in
签到;注册;登记;签收
Sign in and create a custom profile; favorite, tag and upload videos.
可以注册和创建一个自定义的资料档案;以及收藏夹、标签和上传的视频。
2.at hand
adv. 在手边;即将到来
For a world in the depths of crisis and despair, another “Volcker moment” may well be at hand.
对于一个深陷危机与绝望的世界而言,另一个“沃尔克时刻”很可能即将到来。
剧情百科
镜头一转,木兰正在为自己能够有“男子气概”而努力练习扮演中,但似乎以一个女儿之身来说,没来就没有什么男子气概可言,就在木兰开始沮丧的时候,木须华丽登场了,并把木兰给吓了一跳……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Women tend to ______ their success ______ external causes such as luck.
女性往往把她们的成功归因于外因,如运气。
2.Plant large cacti ______ ______ ______ ______the garden.
将植株较大的仙人掌种在花园的后部。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.On the average, a platypus eats as much food as half of its own weight every day.
一只鸭嘴兽平均每天要吃等于自己体重一半的食物。
2.Yon can only humbug those who are not aware of your tricks.
你只能欺骗还不清楚你的伎俩的那些人。